WHO WE ARE...
Island CERTS Corporation
425 Chalan San Antonio, PMB 1015
Tamuning, GU 96913-3602
David A. Barnhouse, CEO
N. Xania Barnhouse, President
Corporate Structure: Woman-owned HUB-certified small business
EIN Number: 66-0829241
CAGE CODE: 7BCW4
Certified HUB Zone/woman-owned Small Business
State of Corporation: Guam
Contractor’s number: R-0415-0024
NAICS Codes: 238290, 238990, 452990, 541990, 677579, 811310, 926150, 541380,
SIC Code: 9651
PSC Codes: H936, R420, 3810
Island CERTS Corp. inspects heavy equipment, including mobile cranes and tower cranes. We rent cranes, offer load tests and tension tests. Our company provides a full NDT service, ICC steel bolt special inspectors and AWS inspectors. We do 653 tank inspections, fuel tank inspections and isotainer inspection.
· Crane rentals, from 15 ton to 70 ton.
· Maritime shore-based crane and floating crane inspections as per OSHA 29 CFR Part 1919
· Construction cranes and tower crane inspection.
· Practical exams and test preparations for Crane Institute of America’s national crane accreditation, mobile and tower cranes.
· Authorized U.S. Navy OHE inspection and certification agency.
· Boom truck and mobile crane repairs, wire rope inspections, pendant line X-ray service, wire rope replacements. Boom corrosion inspection, UT thickness readings for metal loss.
· Certified CIC crane operators and certified riggers.
· CCCO Mobile crane operator, Rigger/Signal person Examiner, NCCCO Certified Lift Director.
· Non-Destructive Examinations including ICC certified Steel Bolted Connections, X-ray, Phased Array, Shear Wave Ultrasound, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant, and vacuum box testing.
· AWS Certified Weld Inspector Services, welder qualification tests.
· Institute of International Container Lessors Certified Marine Container Inspector.
· CHST, (Construction Health Safety Technician) and CET (Certified Environmental Trainer), Level 5 SSHO
· OSHA Authorized Construction Trainer to conduct 10 and 30 hour Construction courses in accordance with Outreach Training requirements.
· Crane consultation services including site inspections and written critical lift plans.
· Written company safety policies.
· Rigging gear inspections, tension testing, and certifications.
· Pipeline hydro-testing.
· In situ tension testing anchor bolts and reinforcement bars.
· DOT registered cargo tank inspector
· API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector
· Challenger Auto Lift Distributor and auto-lift inspections.
· 150,000 lb. certified test weights for load testing and calibrating material handling equipment, deck scales, and asphalt plants.
· Forklift operator training and certification per OSHA 1910.178.
· Bucket truck and aerial lift inspection and load testing as well as operator training for all types of personnel lifts including scissor lifts.
· ICC steel bolted and weld special inspectors.